LG G2 Lollipop Force Update
LG G2 Lollipop Force Update HOWTO – T-Mobile D801
1) Firmware File – D80130b_00.kdz
2) Download LG Drivers – LG Drivers LGUnitedMobileDriver_S52MAN314AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.14.1.exe
3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract – LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip – LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip
4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
(If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) – Download VC_RedistInstaller.exe
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It’s suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
Be certain to set the ‘Select Type’ option to 3GQCT !!!
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Wait until 100% to complete !
REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
Instructions Here: Factory Hard Reset
You can ROOT with this method once completed and after a full boot:
HOWTO Root Lollipop
Mostly taken from:
LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)